Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A new place

Thank you, Jesus, ken was moved to the step-down unit last night. This is an amazing sign of progress and I am so grateful for the hope this gives me.

Leaving ken was difficult because I feel like he has really just now understood what happened and to simplify it, my man is sad.

Like I had said yesterday, it was so amazing to talk to him and enjoy his company. Yet with his awareness comes some of the emotions and heart-work that I've been able to work through for a month now.

So please pray for his frustration and anxiousness and sadness.  I am praying for God's spirit to fill his room and his heart with peace. And that as we navigate yet another bend of which we do not know the way, God's light would bring about a smooth transition into this next phase of recovery and our new life.

"I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do."   Isaiah 42:16

2 comments:

  1. Lindsay, Still praying all through the day for God to continue to show Himself to you as you navigate these new pathways for your life. Thank you for sharing your heart all these weeks as I see your faithfulness, your steadfastness and now your joy and understanding strengthen with each moment. I will continue to be faithful to you, Ken and your family in prayer. Thank You Jesus for directing our ways. Praise God Love in Christ Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome promise!! He's not just going to lead you He is going to make the rough places smooth!!!
    Still praying

    ReplyDelete